Budget Savvy Diva’s First Wedding Anniversary – Check Out The Pictures From The Wedding

November 10, 2011

Just one year ago today Mr.Savvy and Budget Savvy Diva tied the knot :)

It was a extremely frugal wedding – paid almost entirely with coupons ;) Even my dress you can see above I snagged on clearance and paired with a coupon – it was less then $100 after everything was said and done :) We ended up having a very nice classy wedding at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas at a outdoor location

Was even able to talk Mandalay Bay down on prices for the wedding packages  – always remember it NEVER hurts to ask.

Here are some more pictures

I made my bouquet for less then $20 :)

I also saved even more money by decorating the wedding cakes myself – I made the bunny out of clay and used food coloring for the flowers

I even saved a TON on our honeymoon to Walt Disney World – but that is a whole other story. In all I saved about 65% on our wedding and honeymoon ;)

Valerie Fisher November 10, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on all your money saving! That’s fantastic! I’m very impressed how everything turned out beautifully, good job!

Caroline Grossman November 10, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Your photographs are stunning. What a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary to you.

Haze November 10, 2011 at 4:02 pm

I came across your site from one of the bloggers I visit for good deals. Love your site. I bookmarked it so I can visit regularly. Amazing wedding pictures. Congratulations!

jennifer ramanathan November 10, 2011 at 4:02 pm

How beautiful your pics! How beautiful and classy your wedding location! I never had a wedding;just got married by the court. Now I wish I had a wedding. But again, Happy anniversary and your pictures are very beautiful!!!!

Amy November 10, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Congrats!!! Love the pictures!

Any chance you could write up how you saved 65% at Disney World? Or is that post somewhere and I missed it?

Jessica Gundersen November 10, 2011 at 4:04 pm

That is amazing that you were able to save SO much money!! Congrats on your 1st anniversarry. My husband and I are going on almost 4 years. Thanks for sharing your love of saving with the rest of us

Brenda Parker November 10, 2011 at 4:06 pm

I am in Awe! Such Beauty…and frugalness!!

Theresa November 10, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Wow lol you looked gorgeous and no one would ever know you had a “coupon based” wedding unless you told them!! Congrats on your anniversary and pray you have many many more!!!

Sonya November 10, 2011 at 4:42 pm

I would so love (and greatly appreciate) some tips. My husband asked me to renew our vows but I told him we couldn’t afford it. : (
But I have really been having second thoughts on actually doing it, and I was thinking Vegas might just work for us. We never had a real wedding or honeymoon. He feels we deserve it, which I agree that we do!! Our 15th anniversary is next year, so I thought that would be a perfect time.
PS Happy Anniversay!! You make a great looking couple…best of wishes for your continued happiness!!

Nessa November 10, 2011 at 4:43 pm

That’s my one of my 2 favorite spots in all of Vegas (the other is the falls area at the Flamingo)! My boyfriend had to drag me away so he could see the rest of the hotel. Congrats on your anniversary! Many more happy years of frugal living!

Toya Livermore November 10, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Happy anniversary!

Jennifer J November 10, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Happy Anniversary! Hope you and Mr. Savvy and Budget Savvy Kitty have a wonderful day :)

Beth Anne April 19, 2012 at 5:00 am

I keep telling people I am going to coupon my way down the aisle but no one believes me! I can’t wait to prove them wrong!