Fake Coupon Alert: $9.00 Off Of Any Tide Product ?!

November 14, 2011

If you have not check out my article about how to check if your coupons are fake – you totally should

How To Spot a Fake Coupon

NEW FAKE COUPON ALERT

What are the penalties for coupon fraud?

Longest prison sentence: 17 years

Highest financial penalty: $5 million

Prison sentences of three to five years are not uncommon. Financial penalties generally vary, but have often been in excess of $200,000.

This is why Budget Savvy Diva is SUCH a great resource – I give you all the updated coupon news happening in your world – so make sure to check back daily. If YOU have a fake coupon – there is a high chance that it will be accepted at the store BUT you can easily be tracked so make sure to know where you are getting your printable coupon information from. MANY fake coupons will be in BRICK format – meaning it will be the only coupon you can print…

I cannot stress enough about where you get your printable coupon information — I know someone who found out about a “fake” ( they did not know at the time) coupon from another deal site and was caught and fine the $2,500 .
To read more fake coupon alerts head on over HERE

This coupon has been confirmed fake

There is a $5000 reward for For information leading to the successful prosecution of the individual(s) responsible for producing this counterfeit coupon.

High Value: The value of the coupon is simply to good to be true.

Expiration Date: Better the deal there will be less of a expiration date
Thanks! Mommy Wants Freebies

Sherry Jackson November 15, 2011 at 12:01 am

wow…thats just wrong. people are getting worse by the day

Kelly November 15, 2011 at 12:30 am

yeah right. It is hard enough to get a valid coupon through without a hassle at Walmart. Could you imagine this getting through, lol.

Susan December 5, 2011 at 4:04 am

I cashier at walmart and have known that these are fake for sometime and have not taken them. Our cash office accountant put images of 3 or 4 fraud coupons out last week and since then we have had at least 10 of these a day that people try to get through. Before that I think we only saw them like once a month.

Renae December 23, 2011 at 3:45 pm

As a well known coupon user at my local Walmart it totally freaked me out at how close I was to using one of these fakes! My husband called & said they were available in the break room at his job. When he told me the value I couldn’t believe it. I immediately googled them to see if they were still available for print only to find out they are fakes! Thank goodness I didn’t ruin my rep by using one, but it truly would have been an honest mistake. I called him back & told him to destroy all of them & warn his co-workers not to use them. There was also one for $6.00 off of toilet paper.

Diana December 24, 2011 at 3:33 am

Today at my local Walmart I saw a lady using this coupons I could not believe when I saw the amount on those coupons I even ask her where she got them. So I could print them too but as a google them Only to find out it was all fake. The amazing thing is that she use 4 coupons for tide and 4 for toilet paper too

Renae December 24, 2011 at 3:59 am

My husband just brought home the 6.00 toilet paper coupon and it was for cottonelle. I’ve found this one on an ebay auction & haven’t seen anything come up about it being fake, but what he brought home were even photo copies. He said he thought several people had used them without any problem, but I explained the consequences of using them & that whoever printed them could be in some trouble. We are sticking to our inserts from the newspaper. I Shredded all of them!!

Janne Mae December 31, 2011 at 11:44 pm

My girlfriend text me an told me about this coupon and said she had several. So I drove 40 minutes to her house. I went to four different Walmarts and Krogers before I decided to google to see if they were real. I had never heard of fake coupons so it never crossed my mind that they were fake. I feel so stupid!!!! Not to mention angry I would never pass off something fake to a friend. WTH is wrong with people be grateful for the coupons we can get!!!!
Whores!!

Jessie November 16, 2013 at 2:22 am

I’m a cashier at Walgreens and a customer came today with a $5.00 and 2 coupons for $9.00 off of Tide and Cottonelle toilet tissue. Right away you can tell the difference between this coupons and the real deal. If it looks to good to be true it probably it is!

Rebecca November 22, 2013 at 2:21 pm

So I am a Cashier at CVS and I took these coupons last Saturday then couple days ago the big bosses sent us a paper saying these were fake. && I told my manager that I would do some research to make sure it’s fake and yes it’s fake and it won’t even scan like a normal coupon. People are just really low these days and bored with there lives.