Pretzel Turtles Recipe

March 19, 2012

I timed myself making this dish, it only took 5 minutes FLAT and it also gets two “BIG” thumbs up from Mr.Savvy.

If you like this recipe then PIN IT on Pinterest

Everyday at 5 pm PST/ 8 pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE :)

Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook :)

Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE

Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE

Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE

Find more Recipes HERE

What You Need

20 Mini Pretzels

20 Rolo Candies

20 Pecans

What To Do

Preheat oven to 300

On a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper, lay out all the pretzels.

On top of the pretzel place the rolo.

On top of the rolo place a pecan.

Pop these babies into the oven for 3 minutes.

Press pecan into the chocolate.

Enjoy :)

Pretzel Turtles

: Dessert
: 20

3 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to make ;)
Ingredients
  • 20 Mini Pretzels
  • 20 Rolo Candies
  • 20 Pecans
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 300
  2. On a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper, lay out all the pretzels.
  3. On top of the pretzel place the rolo.
  4. On top of the rolo place a pecan.
  5. Pop these babies into the oven for 3 minutes.
  6. Press pecan into the chocolate.
  7. Enjoy :)

Source of the recipe - All Recipes

Other recipes you'll love:

Gabrielle {CA Monkey Momma} March 20, 2012 at 12:47 am

These look ridiculously good! LOL

Stephanie March 20, 2012 at 1:12 am

TOTALLY making these and taking them in for my coworkers as a peace offering. I was out sick with the flu for a week, so they’re not happy with me…I had to stay home while they had to figure out who could cover my shifts…

Bea March 20, 2012 at 4:55 pm

I have made these for years and everyone loves them. They freeze well so make a few batches and take them out when you want. (they won’t last long!) Try using the waffle (square shaped) pretzels as there is more surface and the chocolate doesn’t leak through as much. I will be trying your suggestion of putting the pecan on 1st as I have baked the pecans and rollo’s and then added them after I take them from the oven.
Another variation is to take any flavor Hershey Kiss and top with M & M’s or nuts. Very festive at Christmas with the green and peppermint Kiss’s. Who knows what is out there for Easter!

Page March 27, 2012 at 12:03 am

I just made them using walnuts instead of pecans to save money–so delish! Thanks for the recipe!

Carla October 1, 2012 at 6:05 pm

I make these every year for the neighbors at Christmas and they are a big hit! One said she hid them from her husband and kids so she could have them all to herself!

Kristina Hatcher October 2, 2012 at 1:43 am

Love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CynRancour December 5, 2012 at 4:11 pm

These are best if you use the square “butter” pretzels as a base. Easy and delish!

Afton LeSueur December 9, 2012 at 1:51 pm

It should say “addictive” not “addicting”. Just thought you should know since it is on your graphic.

Ashleigh Grandel December 13, 2012 at 11:33 pm

I LOVE THESE! I make mine with Dove Chocolate covered caramels! So delish!

meital January 24, 2013 at 7:05 am

This looks great and it’s such a simple and delicious idea…

I have a blog where I collect the best things you can do in 5 minutes…would you mind if I publish this post over there (with credit and a link to your website of course?)

Carla September 4, 2013 at 6:42 pm

I make these for my neighbors every year at Christmas .. they rave about them. One mom said she wouldn’t share them with her hubby and kids lol

Allie Talley March 14, 2014 at 5:52 pm

These are sooo good! I put them in everyone’s cookie/candy baskets this past Christmas!

Danielle Hueckstaedt April 18, 2014 at 5:29 pm

my sister made at Christmas time and they were delicious and addicting, I have yet to try to make my own :)