Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva’s Book Yet ?! Over 40 Recipes
Find out all the details HERE
Make sure to pin the recipe or REPIN IT!
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂 I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
1 Lemon – Juice and Zest
4 chicken breasts
1 Clove of Garlic, minced
What To Do
Preheat oven to 350
Lightly grease a baking pan with oil.
Place breasts in the pan and season with salt and pepper well.
Lemon juice and zest and garlic.
Bake for about 20 – 30 minutes – till completely cooked.
Lemon Roasted Chicken Recipe
- 1 Lemon - Juice and Zest
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- Olive Oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease a baking pan with oil.
- Place breasts in the pan and season with salt and pepper well.
- Lemon juice and zest and garlic.
- Bake for about 20 - 30 minutes - till completely cooked.