Winter Makeup Routine

November 30, 2012

Hi Everyone!!! Sara here :) I have had many requests for how I do my makeup ( especially my eye makeup) so here it is !

Enjoy! I tried to use as many low end products as I could. If you like these videos I can always do more :)

Follow Me – http://facebook.com/thebudgetsavvydiva

Revlon 24/7 – http://goo.gl/jgn8v

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer -

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector -

Maybelline Expert Wear Bronzer, Sun Light -

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

Elf – http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

My site has all the makeup deals just search the names of the products

Here are some mascara deals – http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/?s=Amazon+mascara+

Tori November 30, 2012 at 5:48 pm

The music overrides the video, :(

Budget Savvy Diva November 30, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Taking out the music now

Elizabeth December 1, 2012 at 2:45 am

So happy you did a tutorial! It takes a lot of nerve to do one and I think you did an awesome job!! (I haven’t ever had enough nerve! ha ha) A lot of women like simple, fast make up looks (me included!) and this one was just that! I especially love that you contoured areas of your face! Most women don’t do that and it really makes all the difference in slenderizing or not, for sure! I personally love to use a darker shade of foundation (for your fair skin, any “tan” color would be perfect) as wild as it sounds, for contouring! It creates a matte (not shiny like a bronzer) contouring effect and just a little dab under the cheek bone, temples and even hair line give an incredible, professional contoured look once blended in! Super slimming like we all love! =) I also run a tiny dab down both sides of the nose and right below the tip of the nose to give it a slenderizing effect! (Even helps fix crooked noses!)
That’s my tip! :D
LOVE all you do!!! And of course your amazingly gorgeous eyes!!

Julie Jordan December 1, 2012 at 3:46 am

Thank you for the video. I have the same skin tone as you (very light!) and I know you mentioned that you used the lightest foundation, but could you tell me the shades you used for the other products. If you said them, I didn’t catch them. Thanks!

Budget Savvy Diva December 1, 2012 at 3:51 am

I use the lightest in any product – I hope that helps

Rae December 1, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Until I started getting makeup samples in the mail this year, I had never really worn makeup except for special events. Because of this, I really don’t know much about it. But this video was awesome! Now I feel like I need to go buy the same colors/products since I have blue eyes and a very similar complexion. It was really cool learning how you put your makeup on, because I tend to go for the same natural style :) Thanks for the video!

Tara December 1, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Hi! What kind/color blush are you using?

Budget Savvy Diva December 1, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I am using a product from Sephora called Lush Flush

Carrie December 2, 2012 at 12:08 am

What kind of brush are you using for the foundation? You may have said, but I missed it. Thanks!

Budget Savvy Diva December 2, 2012 at 12:41 am