** FREEBIE Alert **
Let us know if you snag it
ECOgrade bags are a solution to the damage from plastic bag pollution. If littered or lost, these bags begin to break apart in 40 days and completely degrade to a non-toxic residue within 240 days of exposure to sunlight.
In addition, they bring these advantages to both the environment and the economy.
- ECOgrade is made from natural materials reducing plastic resin in bags by 46%, minimizing dependency on oil and gas
- ECOgrade produces 34% less Greenhouse gas in pre-production
- ECOgrade bags use 15% less energy in the manufacture of bags than regular plastic bags
- ECOgrade bags are recyclable with other plastics
- ECOgrade bags cost about the same as plastic bag