Mailbox Freebies – Nov 27 – Dec 3th

December 3, 2012

Freebie is STILL Live – FREE P&G Samples and Coupons — http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/?p=95621

Hi Y’all :)

Above is a picture of most of the freebies I got last week – check out the video below for all the info

Sign up for Text Alerts! Don’t Miss Out on Another HOT Deal!

Make sure to subscribe to Budget Savvy Diva’s Channel

What freebies did you get ?!

Lisha Driver December 3, 2012 at 10:58 pm

I didn’t get the deoderant, bag or tampax :-(

Candie W. December 4, 2012 at 1:40 am

I got the P&G box (tooth paste too..lol), the Cafe Bustelo coffee, 2 nexcare waterproof band aids, the bb cream, pantene silky moisture whip and curamin natural pain relievers. Most of these I got thanks to your text alerts. Once again THANK YOU for awesomeness Diva!

Mary December 4, 2012 at 2:10 am

None yet, not by mail atleast got a free bareminerals mini though at sephora

Laurie December 4, 2012 at 3:35 am

I got the P&G box (toothpaste, but no Radient pack :/), the Cafe Bustelo coffee, and some Breathe Right strips.
I took a picture of my little Forever 21 haul I did a few weeks ago (when you posted the big sale), but I don’t tweet or instagram, so didn’t know how to show it to you. I got 2 necklaces, a pair of earrings, a ring, and 3 lip glosses all for less than $10! Of course, I had to pay shipping, but I thought it was still a terrific deal!

Desiree December 4, 2012 at 11:59 am

I’m new to the budget savvy diva family! I recently came across this site and I am very interested in the deals you find. Personally I would like to start saving better! I see that you were talking about this boxes that you have received from P&G……how do I sign up fto start receiving them?

michelle December 5, 2012 at 3:55 am

Hey! How do you go about to get the freebies? :-) thanks!!!

Robbie Denny December 5, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Why is it that You have blocked me form commenting on any of your post???