This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NutrishForCats, #NutrishPets #CollectiveBiasWatson has been such a trouper these days. He is still unsure about his brother and sister, but he has taken the changes in stride. He has been spending more time with the family and hiding out less often, which is really important to me. He has even begun sleeping on the bed with us again which is a huge step forward.
We took him to the vet recently because he ate something he shouldn’t have and were really worried. I was mad at myself for allowing it to happen and not paying closer attention to him. Watson is very a very special kitty and he needs us to show more often how much we appreciate him.
One way we bond with Watson is by sharing meal times and feeding him delicious and natural food inspired by what we eat. Rachel Ray™ Nutrish® Longevity and Purrrfect Entrees™ are ideal for these kinds of moments. The Longevity Chicken with Chickpeas and Salmon recipe uses real salmon and the U.S. farm-raised chicken is always the #1 ingredient. This is a blend of superfood that supports lifelong nutrition with your cat’s heart, mind and body in total focus.
Purrrfect Entrees are yummy recipes for your cat that include wild caught salmon, white meat chicken, or yellowfin Tuna served with tender vegetable accents delicious sauces. They are purrrfected culinary classics. Find where to buy Nutrish here.
I gave watson the Cravin’ Chicken Dinner Purrrfect Entree, and for the perfect match I prepared my own delicious chicken recipe for Eric and me. This was a great way to feel connected to Watson and show him some special attention. Plus, the human meal was pretty amazing. To get a coupon for Nutrish, follow this link.
Below is the recipe for my delicious butter chicken with curry:
Butter Chicken Recipe Plus What We Are Feeding Watson
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tspn cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp tandoori masala
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt a few tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium heat and stir in garlic.
- Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan,while garlic is cooking, over medium-high heat. Add tomato sauce, heavy cream, salt, cayenne pepper, and garam masala. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add garlic from skillet. Cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While sauce is simmering, coat chicken in vegetable oil. Season with tandoori masala and spread out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake chicken in oven about 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center. Once done, add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes before serving.