This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AmericasTea #CollectiveBias
If you did not know I am Irish so I am always excited to celebrate St. Patrick’s day – I always make sure to have a small party. Most years I make my mashed potatoes and dye them green ( I think most people do that )
I thought it would be fun this year to do something super festive and I thought green tea cupcakes would be a great St.Patrick’s recipe
I decided to use Bigelow Green Tea – Bigelow Tea is All American: 100% American made by an American Family; an American Company for the American consumer. Available at an American Retailer – Walmart.
I pick up the Bigelow green tea at Walmart – it was super easy to find in the tea/coffee section
Did you know ? Bigelow Tea’s Charleston Tea Plantation is America’s largest working tea garden.
Now I have a really easy cupcake recipe that I love! All you need is your favorite white cake mix and use 12 oz of liquid of your choice – of course I used Bigelow green tea
What are your plans for St.Patrick Day? Have you ever tried Bigelow Green Tea?
This is everything you will need to make your festive cupcakes
All you have to do is mix 12 oz of the green tea and the cake mix – bake – decorate and enjoy!
Guests are invited to the Charleston Tea Plantation for weddings, tours and even a variety of music festivals. It’s a tea-riffic way to experience historic Southern culture and a living piece of American history!
- Almost 4 million bags of tea have been sent to troops overseas with Bigelow’s Tea for Troops program. Find additional information about Tea for Troops
Make sure to follow Bigelow on social media –
How perfect are these cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day! The cupcakes have a light green tea taste that is very refreshing
I really hope you enjoyed the recipe
Green Tea Cupcakes with Sugar Topping Recipe
- 2 Bags of Bigelow Green Tea
- Cake Mix from a Box - White
- Green Frosting
- Green Sugar
- Preheat Oven To 350
- Heat water and brew tea ( use 2 bags) - measure 12 oz of the tea and place in a mixing bowl
- Optional - add a few drops of food coloring ( green)
- Slowly add the cake box mix - slowly mix together ( you do not need to add anything else - meaning NO EGGS OR OIL
- Place batter in the cupcake liners
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let the cupcakes cool and decorate