This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
Make sure to repin this recipe 🙂
Did you know one of my favorite things to cook are appetizers – I think it is because when I go to a restaurant I tend to order items off of the appetizer menu for dinner ( am I the only one who does this?). Eric loves appetizers as well so I thought it would be awesome to make the ultimate appetizer slider! Using Farm Rich breaded mozzarella sticks ( was a must since these are Eric’s favorite) and Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites. Perfect to use for a SNACK HACK.
While Eric was a work I went to Walmart to pick up everything I needed for the slider. I already had some of the ingredients already at home ( tomatoes and lettuce ).
I found Farm Rich in the Frozen Section and I found my yellow onion for the sliders in the Walmart product section
I also have some exciting news! There is a VERY special recipe contest that Farm Rick is launching on 8/1 ( in just a few more days). Be sure to stay tuned on the Farm Rich website for their upcoming contest.
You will need to create your own snack hack to enter the contest – get that recipe ready! The main focus for judging criteria is quality of recipe and use of require ingredients, not quality of imagery submitted.
You can submitted your recipe to HERE for the contest (will be live on 8/1).
Once it starts, you will see demos of the finalists, check out the list here!
See the full rule book, click here
The winner will receive $10,000! What would you do with $10,000 ?
My dad did help me this recipe of course 🙂 He grilled the onions – grilled onions might be one of my favorite food of all time – they are amazing on pretty much anything.
Can I just tell you Eric loved these sliders – I was able to make them in under 30 minutes and I cannot wait to make this yummy simple recipe to make.
What recipe are you going to make?
If you do make my Ultimate Cheesy BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe please make sure to comment and let me know what you think 🙂
Ultimate Cheesy BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe
- Slider Buns
- Thousand Island Dressing
- ½ Yellow Onion - cut into rings
- Olive Oil ( about 1 tablespoon)
- Tomato - Sliced
- Farm Rich breaded Mozzarella Sticks
- Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites
- Toast the slider buns and preheat the oven to 350
- In a skillet add oil and grill the onions - you want them golden brown in color
- On a 2 cookie sheet place parchment paper
- Place the chicken onto one cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes - turn over the chicken
- Place the mozzarella sticks on to the other cookie sheet and bake both the chicken and cheese for 8 more minutes
- Place chicken into the BBQ sauce provided
- On the bottom bun add Thousand Island dressing and onions
- Then place Boneless BBQ Chicken Bite
- Tomato and lettuce
- Top with breaded Mozzarella Sticks
- Top Bun and Toothpick