This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KickUpTheFlavor #CollectiveBias
Make sure to pin this recipe 🙂
The BIG game is almost here – and I am hosting the party this year so I am testing out recipes to use and this one is a HUGE winner! My dad and I finished off the whole plate!
When I was developing this recipe – I wanted to make something a bit out of the box and super easy to make and the most important be extremely yummy!
To make this recipe super simple I used Pace® Picante Medium
I mixed a cup of the Pace® Picante Medium with the shredded chicken – BOY is it GOOD! I had some extra chicken mixture and I used it to make some seriously delicious nachos!
I went to Walmart to pick up everything I needed including the Pace® Picante Medium
This is all the ingredients that you are going to need 🙂
To go with the yummy Chicken Taquitos I made a simple cilantro dipping sauce – you could add a splash of lime juice for add acid
It really is as simple as mix, fill, fry and eat 🙂
If you do make my Chicken Taquitos Recipe please make sure to comment and let me know what you thought 🙂 I know you will love it!
Love You Guys!
Chicken Taquitos Recipe
- 10 Soft Corn Tortillas
- 1 Cup of Pace® Picanta ( Medium)
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cooked Chicken Breast - Shredded
- ½ Cup of Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- Heat oil in a skillet
- In a mixing bowl - mix Chicken and Pace Picanta ( Medium)
- Add mixture ( about 1 Tablespoon ) on the tortilla top with cheese - roll tight a
- Fry 1 minute each side - allow to cool for a minute or so
- Make the dip - mix the sour cream and cilantro together
- Serve the Taquitos with the dip