This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #MorningStarFarms #MakeRoomOnYourGrill
Like a lot of people, my husband and I are cutting back on how much meat we eat and turning to veggie cuisine to embrace a healthier lifestyle. In part we have upped the amount of vegetables we eat, but we also rely on MorningStar Farms® Meat Lovers Burgers when we are craving meaty taste.
Meat Lovers Burgers are new at Walmart and they are amazing when you cook them on the grill. They’re perfectly crafted and seasoned burger patties packed with plant based protein and tasty veggies.
Honestly, get a nice flavorful char on them and we can’t even tell the difference. The quarter pound patties are super satisfying and perfect for a hearty bun. However, this time I did something a little different and it came out so good.
Perfect Game Time Treat For Everyone
If you love meatless Mondays like I do, or are looking for that perfect tailgate recipe to kick of the football season, this is it. Meat lovers will love this stand out summer barbecue treat with MorningStar Farms® Burgers. The taste and texture are so beef-like and the 27 grams of positive plant based protein satisfy the heartiest appetites. Another reason I love MorningStar Farms® Burgers is that they are for everybody and are made with non GMO soy and vegan options. I am not a huge meat eater anyway, but my husband is and he swears by these. Filling up your grill with MorningStar Farms® is the best way to include everybody in game day fun, especially when you make my fabulous taquitos.
Burger Bar Truck
Be on the lookout for the MorningStar Farms® Burger Bar Truck. I made my own Burger Bar a little while ago, inspired by this truck which is touring Walmart stores nationwide. Click below to see when they’ll be close to you.
There is also an awesome offer on Ibotta that you can claim here.
Pre Game Taquitos Made with MorningStar Farms Meat Lovers Burgers
- Morningstar Farms® Meat Lovers Burgers 2
- White Corn Tortillas 8
- Mexican Cheddar Cheese 1 cup shredded
- Canola Oil
- Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Sour Cream 1 cup
- Lime 1
- Cilantro 1 tbsp
- Pico de Gallo optional
- Flame grill meatless burger patties 5 minutes and flip. Cook an additional 5 minutes. Remove from Grill. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Add cheese to mixing bowl. Crumble meat into bowl of cheese and mix well.
- Warm tortillas on a microwave safe plate in the microwave on High for 10 seconds.
- Add filling to tortillas and roll. Use toothpicks to keep taquitos rolled while frying.
- Fry taquitos in skillet of canola oil on Medium heat for 30 seconds on each side. Remove with tongs and place on a dry paper towel.
- Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Combine zest and juice of one lime with the sour cream and add cilantro. Mix until well blended. for best results pour sauce into an empty squeeze bottle.
- Place Taquitos over Pico de Gallo, drizzle with sauce and serve.