We all remember the days when our hormones were raging and we were aghast at every sight of a new pimple popping up! However, after a few decades, we are in shock again as we notice a new plethora of pimples coming to life! Even worse, this new acne won’t go away!
Cystic acne is commonly the gift that keeps on giving once we near menopause and beyond. Previously thought of as something that we just have to live with, we have now discovered that a lot of adult acne problems come from the inside out and we now have the benefits of aeno cystic acne pills! With a larger goal in mind, there are ways to not only benefit your skin but also your other areas of health and well-being!
Hormones and Healthy Skin
In most instances, cystic acne is caused by hormones. That is why it is so difficult to get rid of! Instead of creeping up on the outer surfaces of the skin, it lays far below in the dermis level of the skin! Unfortunately, the deeper the acne, the harder it is to get rid of! Topical solutions have a darn hard time reaching the underlying levels of the skin. That’s why acne pills are popping up on the market and clearing our skin with a great level of success and safety!
Myths About Acne
- Many of us believe that if we scrub our skin until it’s raw, we will have less acne. This isn’t true. The epidermis of our skin is there to “protect and serve” the epidermis, so to speak! Extreme manual exfoliation of our skin only leaves it more open to letting in bacteria and germs that cause acne.
- Some people believe that they are just “acne-prone” and that they have to live with it. This is not true. There are several different over-the-counter and prescription medications that one can utilize for acne-free skin!
- A lot of people think that treating acne is not necessary until they’re looking like a “pizza face.” This is furthest from the truth. Treating acne as soon as you start noticing a new crop of pimples popping up is pertinent when it comes to long-lasting skin health!
- It is a common myth that acne doesn’t breed more acne! Facts are that when you have acne-prone skin, it is your due diligence to keep everything that touches your skin as clean as can be – including your sheets and pillowcases! Don’t make the mistake of thinking that it is a skin-specific problem. The bacteria that causes acne can live outside of the human body!
- The wearing of makeup is the biggest cause of acne is completely untrue! A lot of cosmetics on the market are non-comedogenic and are proven not to cause your skin to break out! Sure, it’s probably not a good idea to paint your makeup on like you’re using a spatula, however, the right cosmetics can also be beneficial to your acne-prone skin!
- Some people have a false belief that once they get their skin clear, they no longer need to keep up their anti-acne beauty routine. This is one of the most damaging myths of acne treatment and will keep you and your skin on a “merry-go-round” of breakouts and clearance. Once you realize that treating acne is a “lifestyle” of skincare, the better off your skin will be!
- Acne isn’t just for teenagers! Sure, we all have had a period in our adolescent years where the acne was a problem. However, there are adults who go their whole lives fighting the good fight against adult acne! Especially cystic acne!
- There are no treatments for acne that will clear your skin overnight! Sure, there’s plenty of acne-spot removers that do a good job of causing your acne to go away faster. However, as we said earlier in the article, one big pimple will breed another! It is very important that you take the time to establish a skincare routine that takes you through one acne breakout and beyond!
Read this article myths about acne and learn the best treatment practices for your skincare!
Fighting the Good Fight Against Acne!
As you can see, acne is more than just a problem that is age-specific or caused by unhealthy skincare habits! It’s a problem that encompasses all ethnicities, skincare routines, and even your hormonal makeup. Acne is the gift that keeps on giving through many facets of our lives!
With the proper external acne treatment, the inclusion of internal acne-fighting products, and dedication, you can take your skin from bumpy to beautiful! All you have to do is practice what we preach and you will see fresher and healthier skin – from the inside out!