Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva’s Book Yet ?! Over 40 Recipes
Find out all the details HERE
Make sure to pin the recipe or REPIN IT!
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂 I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What you Need
1 Teaspoon – Garlic Powder
1 Tablespoon – grated parmesan ( powdered kind)
1 Teaspoon of Pepper
1 Can of Alfredo Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika
Pinch of Nutmeg
Pinch of Salt
1/3 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan
Pasta – 10 – 14 oz
What To Do
Set your slow cooker to low. Place all the ingredients except pasta into the slow cooker and mix.
Leave for 2 -3 hours
Cook the pasta half-way – place pasta into the slow cooker, mix and cooker for another hour.
Slow Cooker Cajun Alfredo Pasta
- 1 Teaspoon - Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon - grated parmesan ( powdered kind)
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 Can of Alfredo Sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Paprika
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Pinch of Salt
- ⅓ Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan
- Pasta - 10oz to 14oz
- Set your slow cooker to low. Place all the ingredients except pasta into the slow cooker and mix.
- Leave for 2 -3 hours
- Cook the pasta half-way - place pasta into the slow cooker, mix and cooker for another hour.