Pretzel Turtles Recipe
I timed myself making this dish, it only took 5 minutes FLAT and it also gets two “BIG” thumbs up from Mr.Savvy.
If you like this recipe then PIN IT on Pinterest
Everyday at 5 pm PST/ 8 pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
20 Mini Pretzels
20 Rolo Candies
What To Do
Preheat oven to 300
On a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper, lay out all the pretzels.
On top of the pretzel place the rolo.
On top of the rolo place a pecan.
Pop these babies into the oven for 3 minutes.
Press pecan into the chocolate.
3 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to make 😉
- 20 Mini Pretzels
- 20 Rolo Candies
- 20 Pecans
- Preheat oven to 300
- On a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper, lay out all the pretzels.
- On top of the pretzel place the rolo.
- On top of the rolo place a pecan.
- Pop these babies into the oven for 3 minutes.
- Press pecan into the chocolate.
- Enjoy 🙂
Source of the recipe – All Recipes