Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva’s Book Yet ?!
Make sure to pin the recipe or REPIN IT!
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂 I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
1 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp of Olive Oil
5 – 8 fresh basil – finely chopped
1 pint of small tomatoes cut in half- I used heirloom tomatoes
Mozzarella cheese ( optional )
What To Do
Add tomatoes, basil, oil and vinegar together.
season to taste
Chill before eating – right before serving add a small handful of cheese ( optional).
Summer Tomato Salad Recipe
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- 5 - 8 fresh basil - finely chopped
- 1 pint of small tomatoes cut in half- I used heirloom tomatoes
- garlic powder
- Mozzarella cheese ( optional )
- tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- Add tomatoes, basil, oil and vinegar together.
- season to taste
- Chill before eating - right before serving add a small handful of cheese ( optional).