Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva’s Book Yet ?!
Make sure to pin the recipe or REPIN IT!
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂 I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
Amazing Meat Loaf
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 slice bread (broken or chopped finely)
- 1 egg
- 1 small sweet onion ( about 1 cup) finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic, cloves finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- ½cup whole milk or half-and-half
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed firm (to taste)
- ½ cup ketchup
- Preheat your oven 350
- Combine all loaf ingredients. Optional ( saute the onions and garlic).
- Place into a loaf form and form into a loaf 😉 Combine all the sauce ingredients together then pour onto the meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Recipe is adapted from HERE