Make sure to repin this recipe
I am always looking for quick and easy recipes especially when lunch time rolls around. I have to make a lunch for Eric to take to work daily and I really try and change it up. You can only have a PB & J sandwich so many times in a row. I am also excited that Smithfield Anytime Favorites and I have paired up for this Southwest Ham Wrap Recipe
I went to my local grocer and bought some Smithfield Anytime Favorites ham and got to thinking of ideas.
Smithfield Anytime Favorites hams are available at grocers nationwide. I decided for my wrap to use their sliced hickory smoked boneless ham. There are 20 different cuts and a variety of flavors so there are endless amount of dishes you can make!
I am super excited to share my Southwestern Ham Rollup with you guys! It has tons of flavor but is very simple to make. What I like is that I can add tons of veggies for my husband to eat. Smithfield Anytime Favorites are super versatile and convenient and I cannot wait for you to try them too – I know you and your family will love them.
For more meal inspiration and recipe ideas, visit smithfield.com
Southwest Ham Wrap Recipe
- Smithfield Hickory Smoked Quarter Boneless Sliced Ham
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- ½ Red Bell Pepper - Diced
- ½ Green Bell Pepper
- ½ Red Bell Pepper - Sliced
- ½ Cup of Roma Tomatoes Chopped
- Tortillas - 10 Inches - 5
- oz of cream cheese and added cheese and tomatoes. I mix it very well
- Using a 10 inch flour tortilla I placed the spread on half of the tortilla and the other half the Smithfield Anytime Favorites sliced ham.
- Add all your favorite fillings - try and go for fresh and seasonal veggies
- Roll and Cut and enjoy! This recipe makes enough for 5 servings or 10 wraps halves