Who else loves Trader Joe’s? I know I do ( I hate their parking lot but I love the store). I really have fallen in love with their coffee BBQ rub – so I decided to make it at home. This is the perfect rub for chicken – I have been using it all summer long.
Copycat Trader Joe's Coffee BBQ Rub Recipe
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic flakes
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons turbinado brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange peel
- Combine all spices in a small bowl and stir together. Place in an airtight container or jar. Store for up to 6 months. Perfect on steaks, hamburgers, chicken and pork.