Nowadays, T.V. shows, movies or pop culture plays has a huge influence over different industries. One of those industries is the food and cooking industry. You have already witnessed how the popular Netflix original- Squid Game has popularized the traditional Dalgona Cookie. I love Stranger Things – and I am so excited it is back – I thought these cupcakes would be a perfect way to celebrate the series coming back.
Stranger Things Cupcakes
- - Yellow Cake Mix
- - White Frosting
- - Mini Eggo Waffles
- - Maple Syrup
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - Line a 6 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- - Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- - Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- - Let cool.
- - You can use regular white frosting.
- - Pipe the white frosting onto the cupcakes.
- - Insert a heated mini Eggo waffle on top of the cupcake into the frosting.
- - Drizzle maple syrup on top of the cupcake.
- - Happy binge watching Stranger Things 2 - on Netflix October 27th!