Emaar Beachfront is a private, gated island in Dubai Harbour. The JBR neighbourhood, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina are all in close proximity. The exclusive properties for sale in Emaar Beachfront are concentrated in 27 skyscrapers featuring all up-to-date types of housing options. This is one of the grand off-plan projects in Dubai. The construction process has begun in 2018 and continues to this day.
The complex boasts 10,000 residential units. You may find townhouses or villas for sale in Dubai, as well as flats with one to four bedrooms, three- and four-bedroom penthouses, and apartments. They are located in the podium zones of skyscrapers. Units are within walking distance from the coastline as well. A hotel run under the Address Hotels + Resorts brand, with numerous dining options, entertainment venues, and sports grounds, will also be a part of this mixed-use community. Residents, visitors, and guests will also have access to Dubai Harbour’s 1.5-km of unspoiled beach.
The property is strategically situated next to the best restaurants, shopping malls, and yacht clubs in the city. The project also offers access to Sheikh Zayed Road, making it simple to get to other parts of the city, including the emirate’s top attractions, in under 30 minutes.
Perks of buy-to-invest real estate in Dubai at Emaar Beachfront
An elite residential community is a perfect place to live and relax next to the picturesque beach. The developer offers apartment buildings, penthouses, and villas for sale. Premium-class units have absorbed all the best from real estate in this segment: comfort, space, practicality, luxury, quality repairs, exclusive finishes, and breath-taking views from the windows. The apartments are ready to be moved into or rented out. They are equipped with built-in furniture and necessary sanitary appliances.
Residents of the island community will have access to beach sports, yachting, running in lovely parks, working out in their own gym, and swimming in a modern outdoor pool for healthy recreation and a lifestyle in general. Public parking is close to Emaar Beach, and each residence in the neighbourhood has a parking spot of its own inside the residential complexes.
In addition to being a desirable place to live in the heart of an ultra-modern metropolis, this complex’s convenient location, distinctive infrastructure features, original design, and exceptional finishes also make it an attractive place with favourable economic conditions. The homeowner may rely on obtaining a residence visa and remaining in the country legally thanks to Dubai and the UAE’s policies. To do this, it is enough to purchase real estate worth more than USD 204,000.
Economic appeal of property in Dubai at Emaar Beachfront
The area is one of the most promising and rapidly expanding residential areas in the emirate. It makes sense to invest your funds in local real estate because of a variety of benefits:
- One developer designed and constructed the entire region. Emaar Properties, one of the absolute leaders in its field, is the community’s developer. The company stands out for its high level of reliability and exceptional business reputation. Note that the same developer was engaged in the construction and design of the lion’s share of the apartments in Dubai Marina. Subsequently, this property is the most profitable and liquid in the emirate, and as a result, it has higher demand and rent than similar buildings. This trend is explained by the impeccable service provided for residents, the fine finishing, and the outstanding utility conditions.
- The region is conveniently adjacent to the emirate’s major attractions. Within a 10- to 15-minute drive are the Aquaventure water park, Marina Walk, Dubai Lighthouse, restaurants, stores, and shopping malls. The proximity of the residential neighbourhood to the equally ambitious Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Harbour projects contributes significantly to the region’s popularity.
- Most of the housing estate is currently under development. So now, there is an opportunity to acquire properties for sale off-plan in Dubai at rather affordable prices.
- The location is very accessible by transportation. Both public transportation and a car can easily get you there. Almost all residential complexes and public places have parking lots, which makes it easy to get to any part of the emirate. Plus, there are several metro stations and bus routes on the territory of Emaarr Beachfront.
- High liquidity. Such housing is easy to sell if needed.
- Affordable prices for apartments for sale in Dubai. Now the average price of local apartments is kept at a level of USD 350,000, but with the growth of popularity and demand for the area, real estate prices will also rise.
ROI on properties for sale in Dubai at Emaar Beachfront
Here, profitable real estate investors can discover top-notch options for saving and increasing capital. Since the residential community is situated in a well-liked part of Dubai, there is a consistent demand for apartments, villas, and residences there. After the construction is finished, an average return on investment of up to 7% is predicted for community real estate. For example, the same indicator barely reaches 3.21% in London and 2.83% in Singapore. Visit the official Emirates.Estate website for more information regarding the profitability of flats in Dubai in this area.