Here is a step by step on how to make paper dolls using Elmer’s Foam Board.
1. I used a barbie to outline the doll shape.
2. My outline
3. Cut carefully using a box cutter or Xacto Knife.
4. One board made 4 dolls
5. Now for decorating. Let her imagination go crazy! (We used glitter pens to decorate some of the dolls.)
6. I used the remainder of the foam board to cut out wings. Place Elmer’s glue on them.
7. Place on the back of the dolls.
8. Use the felt with adhesive backing to make clothes.
9. We decorated the wings with sequins.
This was FABULOUS and FUN mother and daughter time!
Our complete paper dolls. Each are very unique.
Thanks! Living on Love and Cents