Before I even start I want to thank Connie at MiscFinds4U for sharing the amazing picture above and the video.
Total sad story – I brought my FLIP camera went to turn it on and …. nothing…. I so wanted to cry – but Connie was nice enough to let me use her’s 🙂
Now to the good stuff.
This Disney/Dreamworks Event Trip to Los Angeles has been amazing – Yesterday was ALL about the Winnie the Pooh Film coming out July 15th – I have seen it and I LOVED it – I will giving y’all a more in depth review as we get closer to the release date. Try and watch the whole video because there are so many amazing moments – we interviewed Jim Cummings is the voice of Tigger and Winnie the Pooh since the late 80s. Ane Tom Kenny is most famously known as the voice of Spongebob Squarepants!
So watch and be entertained – they slip in and out of the voices that made them famous!
Video Highlights –
* 3:30 – Jim Cumming talks about the movie, the actors, and why it’s entertaining without car chases and explosions….it harken back to the great animation of the original Pooh movie.
* 6:00 – Story of the homemade stuffed Winnie the Pooh made during the first movie by Burny Mattinson‘s wife
* 9:35 – Jim Cummings talks about Tigger and Pooh and how he takes on their affects while doing the voices
* 12:00 – Spongebob joins the interview and then Rabbit
* 15:45 – Both share about reading stories to their kids, reading at schools, and being their kids’ show and tell
* 21:00 – They get really silly and porn comes up
* 22:30 – They both discuss the music and Zooey Dechanel
* 23:00 – Jim Cummings tells the story of how he got the part of Ray in the “Princess and the Frog” and the sweetest story about his daughter, Gracie. And don’t miss the story about Harry Connick Jr.