For more Budget Tips go HERE
Other great tips!
5 More Unexpected Uses for Toothpaste
I had previously posted about 5 Unexpexted Uses for Toothpaste. Well here are 5 more!
All of these tips are meant to be used with the generic white toothpaste. Not gel or with any “extras”.
1. Help clean up your sneakers – Toothpaste can help clean up the rubber soles around your sneakers. Just apply a dab and rub with a cloth.
2. Help soothes a burn – Apply a dab to a fresh burn. Never use on a burn with an open sore!
3. Help decrease the size of a facial blemish – Apply a dab to a bad blemish. Works best when used overnight. Just wash off in the morning.
4. Help clean up old jewelry – Just rub jewelry gently with toothpaste and toothbrush and then wipe clean.
5. Help remove scratches from DVDs. Just apply a thin coating of toothpaste directly to the scratch and rub gently then rinse clean. Works the majority of the time on surface scratches.