Make sure to Pin This Recipe – Thanks!
I love Nutella
I love it on a sandwich
I love it on its own
I love to eat it when I am on the phone
But Most Of All
I love Nutella Reindeer Chow
So…. I have not written a poem since 9th grade English — and it shows …. a lot….
One of my favorite thing about this recipe is that you can make it gluten – free VERY easily. Chex comes in TONS of different gluten – free flavors I decided to use Corn Chex since that is the flavor I like best another good option would be the Rice Chex
Also another important element is good chocolate – I am using my trusty Ghiraradelli 60% Cacao
P.S – Do you see the cat oven mitt behind the ingredients it belongs to my parents ( I am cooking in their kitchen ) that oven mitt is about as old as I am ( about 25 years) and it is my favorite oven mitt since I was a kid
This recipe is really fun for kids to make — maybe make it on Christmas Eve!
Here is a picture to tempt you 🙂
C’mon you know you want some 🙂
This recipe makes enough for 4 people to enjoy!
If you make this recipe I would love to know what you thought – simply leave a comment on this post 🙂
Love You Guys !
Nutella Reindeer Chow Recipe
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chocolate Nutella
- 4½ cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Red and Green M&Ms
- In a microwave safe place butter, chocolate chips, and nutella - microwave for 30 seconds and stir - do this 2 more times
- In a large bowl SLOWLY mix chex and nutella mixture together - Make sure all the cereal is coated
- In a gallon size bag place the powdered sugar - Place ALL the coated cereal into the bag.
- Close the bag and secure it
- SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE.....
- SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE ....
- Pour into a serving dish - sprinkle some m&ms on top
This recipe is from Ingrid