Make sure to REPIN this post 🙂
How cute are these babies!!! It does not take much to whip these up. This is the perfect treat to make for a potluck or if you want a ton of delicious cupcakes for yourself 😉
Can you spot Rudolph?
To make this treat gluten – free simple use a gluten – free cake mix and pretzels which can easily be found at your local grocer
Everything you need to make this recipe is above — everything was pretty easy to find except for those darn candy eyes. I thought I was going to have to go to Michaels to get them ( which is about a 20 minute) drive; however, I lucked out and found them in the baking aisle at Safeway!
I used red dot candies for the noses which were $1.49 from Winco ( found in the baking section) but you can cut the cost by using red hots
I would say this recipe cost me about $4.00 ish for 15 cupcakes completed — which is not too shabby!
Let’s get some close up shots 🙂
But my favorite is the reindeer with that red nose!
If you make any of my recipes please make sure to comment on the recipe what you thought 🙂 Also if you happened to snap a picture I would love to see it just put it on instagram and use the #budgetsavvydiva 🙂
Love You All!
Reindeer Cupcake Recipe
- 1 Box of Cake Mix ( look on the box to know how much oil and eggs to add)
- Chocolate frosting
- Candy Eyes
- Red Candies
- ¼ of Melting chocolate
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Mix the cake mix and preheat the oven according to the instructions on the box
- Fill cupcake liners with the mix and bake
- Let the cupcakes fully cool
- Frost each cupcake and place 2 pretzels on each
- Then add the eyes under the eyes place the wafer
- Put a little frosting on the red candy and place on the wafer
- If you want brown noses - melt the chocolate in the microwave and dip the red candy into the melted chocolate then place on the wafer