These strawberries are just perfection
Every time I make them everyone wants the recipe – you will not believe how easy they are to make
Another thing I love about this dish is that I was completed in about 10 minutes FLAT – yes only 10 minutes 🙂
I have made a similar recipe to this before – Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries with Chocolate Drizzle ( this recipe is a gluten – free alternative to this recipe )
As you can see I am in my own kitchen today – my parents are up in Seattle with my brother – but do not worry my dad will be back in tomorrow’s recipe 🙂
You can use gluten – free graham crackers if you want this dessert to be gluten – free
I really suggest using only fresh strawberries for this recipe -I know they are more expensive BUT it is well worth it 🙂
This is a great recipe to have kids help make 🙂 I really hope y’all make this recipe – if you do make it please remember to comment on this post to let everyone know what you think
If you happen to take a picture of your masterpiece please put it on instagram use the #budgetsavvydiva so I can check it out 🙂
You guys rock!
Don’t you just want to pick up that strawberry and eat it ?
Love You Guys!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- 10 Strawberries
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup of Graham Crackers - crunched
- 4 oz of room temperature cream cheese ( I use low-fat)
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and with a sharp knife cut an X – do not cut through the strawberry.
- In a medium size bowl mix – cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Place mixture into a pastry bag or a plastic bag with the tip cut off and pipe in the filling.
- Sprinkle with Graham Cracker