Make sure to REPIN this recipe 🙂
A couple of years ago I made this recipe – looking back on the pictures makes me want to live in a cave FOREVER – I used my cell phone and used kitchen lightening…. I now only use natural light and have special lens and an awesome camera
Today I am tackling Chili’s Famous Queso – now Chili’s does not list their queso as gluten free but I asked the chef at one of their restaurants and he said no flour was used. So after “tasting” the queso I got to work!
After many attempts this one is VERY close + it is SUPER YUMMY. Lick the bowl yummy 😉
This is EVERYTHING you will need 🙂 This is easiest enough for anyone in your family to make. This is perfect for a potluck or similar — my whole family loved this dip
Oh did I mention that this recipe makes a TON and it is a fraction of the cost of Chili’s Chips and Queso
If you do make the Copy Cat Recipe: Chili’s Chips and Queso please make sure to comment and let us know what you think 🙂
Love You Guys!
Copy Cat Recipe: Chili's Chips and Queso
- 1.5 lbs of Velveeta Cheese
- 2 Cans of Hormel Chili ( No Beans)
- Get out that old crock pot and plop the two cans of Hormel Chili in it 🙂
- Make sure to turn the crock pot to low.
- Add 1 Teaspoons of Pepper and Mix
- Mix - Mix - Mix
- Add the cheese - I cut the cheese into slices for easier melting
- Put the top on the crock pot and take the next 2 hours off - just mix occasionally
- Heat up your chips - I place them in the oven at 300 for 5 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients in a skillet and serve with the chips ( this method takes about 15 minutes)