Make sure to repin this recipe
One of my favorite meals to make is a great fried chicken. Yesterday my husband ate 9 pieces of fried chicken I made — so I decided to try making something a little different. I really like not “frying” chicken rather I like to “bake” the chicken since it is slightly better for you. I always love serving fried chicken with some type of greens – usually whatever is seasonal.
I added some parsley on top – I also add red pepper flakes ( which is my new obsession) I tend to put red pepper flakes on pasta and chicken to give it a little extra flavor.
This is everything you will need – this chicken is cooked with butter and whole lot of cheese and garlic! Everyone will love this chicken.
I ended up having an extra chicken breast after dinner was done – so I chopped up the cooked chicken the next day and added to a salad for Eric.
I love being able to use leftover the next day.
What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
If you do try my Cheddar Oven Fried Chicken Recipe make sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought
Love You Guys!
Cheddar Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
- ½ Cup of Butter
- 1 Pound of Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- ¾ Cup of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ Cup of Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Parsley, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a casserole dish - I used an 8x8 dish
- In a bowl melt butter and add seasoning ( pepper, salt, red pepper flakes, and garlic )
- In a bowl - mix panko, cheese
- Dip chicken into butter then into the panko mixture
- Place onto the casserole dish
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Garnish with parsley and more red pepper flakes