This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
Barbecuing is one of our favorite summer activities. From the smell of burning charcoal, to sitting down to a dinner filled with smoky goodness of savory and sweet meats and vegetables hot off a real grill, it is the quintessential summer pastime in our house. One of my favorite things to grill on a sunny day is Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, and I put together a fabulous meal with home grown vegetables to complete the dish.
I’m all for a good hamburger, but with the Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast I get at Walmart, I can be a legend at the grill.
Eric usually does the grilling at our house, but I wowed him with my new recipe. He said if grilling was an Olympic event, I would take home the gold, and now he wants me to do all the Barbecuing when Labor Day rolls around. There is no trick. This was an incredibly simple meal to make.
You too can be the MVP at your party with this recipe that was a big hit with my family. First, I start with the best ingredients. Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts are 100% natural with no hormones administered, or artificial ingredients. You don’t need to thaw them. They go straight on the grill frozen.
Here is a video of how to make the recipe – hope you enjoy it!
With the simple meal solutions from Tyson, you can easily be a legend, yourself. I grilled some squash and made a devilishly sweet and spicy relish to top off the chicken, which I served over a bed of cooked spinach. It was mouthwatering and satisfying for everyone.
Summer grilling with Tyson® foods is what makes summertime stand out for us as we enjoy our meals outdoors while enjoying the weather and the flavors of summer. Don’t wait to start grilling Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts found in your Walmart! Post the rave reviews you get in the comments. Find Legendary Recipes for All Star Grilling at WWW.LEGENDSATTHEGRILL.COM/WALMART
Grilled Chicken with Sautéed Squash Medley
- 1 Zucchini - Chopped
- 1 Yellow Squash - chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - Chopped
- 3 Cups of Spinach
- Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ Cup of Olive Oil
- Heat up your grill - while the grill is heating - cook the garlic and spinach together with a little oil
- Place the zucchini, squash, bell pepper, oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a bowl - mix well - place vegetables onto a cooking tray and place on the grill
- Cook the Tyson® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - make sure the internal temperature reaches 170
- Place cooked spinach on the bottom then chicken and finish off with the medley