Introducing a dessert that redefines indulgence – our No-Bake Mini Butterfinger Cheesecake recipe! Elevate your taste buds with a symphony of velvety creaminess, delicate crunch, and the unmistakable allure of Butterfinger candy. These mini cheesecakes are a no-fuss, no-bake wonder, perfect for satisfying your cravings without turning on the oven.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: N/A
Inactive time: 2 hours
Servings: 18 cupcake sized cheesecakes
- We chopped up our own Butterfinger candy bars. You can also sometimes find already chopped Butterfinger Bits in the baking aisle at the grocery store.
- We recommend using a piping bag and a large star tip – both of which can be found at most grocery stores, hobby stores or ordered online.
For the cheesecakes:
1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers
4 T. unsalted butter
16 oz cream cheese
½ c sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 c whipped cream
1 c chopped Butterfinger pieces
For the topping:
½ c heavy cream
1 t. Vanilla
1 c. powdered sugar
Chopped Butterfinger pieces to sprinkle
- To make the crust: Prepare your muffin pan with liners, set aside.
- Using a food processor or a ziploc and a rolling pin, crush the chocolate graham crackers. Transfer to a medium sized bowl. Melt the butter and combine with the crushed graham cracker crumbs. Stir until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of crust mixture into each liner and then using the bottom of a ¼ cup measuring cup, press the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake: In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the softened cream cheese and sugar. Cream until smooth.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream and vanilla and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the chopped Butterfinger pieces. Scoop the cheesecake mixture into the prepared liners with the crust and flatten the mixture so that it is level with the pan. Place the pan(s) in the fridge and allow to chill for about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, make the topping. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix on high speed for about 2-3 minutes or until stiff peaks. Do not overwhip the mixture or it will deflate and separate.
- Transfer the topping to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe a mound of whipped cream on each mini cheesecake and sprinkle with additional chopped Butterfinger pieces.
Storage: Cheesecakes can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for 3 months.