If you like this recipe then PIN IT on Pinterest
I cannot even begin to count how many times I have made this recipe – it is something I whipped up years ago. I love the fact that is super easy to make, tastes great, plus it does not have all those pesky preservatives.
This Balsamic Vinaigrette is perfect for salads, dipping bread, or use as a marinade.
What You Need
1/2 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Clove of Garlic, minced
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
What To Do
1) Get a Mason Jar ( I love using a Major Jar because it makes mixing up the dressing easy and fun 😉 )
2) Add Olive Oil
Add Salt and Pepper
Add Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic
Put the top onto the Mason Jar and start to shake it Shake Shake Shake!
This amount of Vinaigrette is enough for 3 -4 salads in my household – make sure to shake before every use ( the oil and vinegar separate)
- ½ Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- Get a Mason Jar ( I love using a Major Jar because it makes mixing up the dressing easy and fun ;) )
- Add Olive Oil
- Add Salt and Pepper
- Add Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic
- Shake ( with Mason Top On)