If you like this recipe then PIN IT on Pinterest
Everyday at 5 pm PST/ 8 pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
If you make these your family will gobble them up faster then you can make them – but they are so simple to make you can whip them up in a flash! This is a recipe that I learned as a child – the biscuits are so light from the soda with a little tang from the sour cream – perfect combination 😉
What You Need
Preheat Oven To 450
Mix sour cream and Bisquick together, then add 7UP.
It should look like –
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ½ cup 7-up
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup melted butter ( or margarine)
- ½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Preheat Oven To 450
- Mix sour cream and Bisquick together, then add 7UP.
- On a flat surface cover with a small amount of Bisquick and pat the dough out.
- Cut the dough into 9 equal pieces.
- Place half of the melted butter into a 9x9 inch pan. Place biscuits on top of the melted butter. Drizzle the rest of the butter on top of the biscuits and finish with a sprinkle the garlic powder on each biscuit.
- Bake till golden brown - 15 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂