If you like this recipe then PIN IT on Pinterest
Everyday at 5 pm PST/ 8 pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
I cannot count how many times my husband has begged for me to make this recipe. So here it is – I do not suggest you eat 7 of them in one sitting like my husband did… Sigh…
What You Need
2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup milk 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 tablespoons butter ½ teaspoon garlic powder ¼ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
1/4 Cup of Sour Cream
1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
Red Lobsters Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅔ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- ¼ Cup of Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 450
- In a Medium Size Bowl mix the following: milk, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bay seasoning, Bisquick, garlic powder.
- I used an ice cream scoop and portioned 15 biscuits onto a cookie sheet ( I used parchment paper).
- Cook biscuits for 8 minutes or so.
- Melt butter ( I used the microwave) - brush melted butter on each biscuit and sprinkle a little salt. Place biscuits BACK into the oven to bake for 2 more minute.
- Enjoy 🙂
This recipe was adapted from Food.com