Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva’s Book Yet ?!
Make sure to pin the recipe or REPIN IT!
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂 I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 1.5 lbs chicken chicken breast (boneless skinless) - cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup roasted red pepper (strips)
- 15 ozs alfredo sauce
- 4 cups broccoli florets (frozen)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Saute onions and red peppers in a skillet in a little oil.
- Set your crock pot to low
- Place all ingredients into the crock pot and mix
- Cook for about 4 hours on low or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- You can serve it with pasta or chicken - whatever floats your boat.