Make sure to REPIN This Recipe on Pinterest
Budget Savvy Diva’s Book is HERE!!!!
There is a National Book Tour!!!
Find out all the details HERE
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂 I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
1 Bag of Frozen Corn – 16 oz
2 Tablespoons of Butter
1/3 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika
What To Do
Over Medium Heat Melt Butter In A Medium Size Skillet.
Add frozen corn ( do NOT add extra water)
Cook for about 5 -7 minutes – stir every 2 minutes. Add seasoning keep stirring till all corn is well coated.
Add cheese – stir for about 10 seconds
and you are DONE! Enjoy!
Easy Addicting Corn Recipe
- 1 Bag of Frozen Corn - 16 oz
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- ⅓ Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Paprika
- Over Medium Heat Melt Butter In A Medium Size Skillet.
- Add frozen corn ( do NOT add extra water)
- Cook for about 5 -7 minutes - stir every 2 minutes. Add seasoning keep stirring till all corn is well coated.
- Add cheese - stir for about 10 seconds
- and you are DONE! Enjoy!