Maple – Glazed Carrots Recipe
Go HERE to repin this recipe
I am not much of a carrot fan but these carrots are FABULOUS!
Have you ever had Maple – Glazed Carrots? They are naturally gluten – free
Total side note – you can totally see my dad and myself in the picture above in the spoon 😉
As you can see this is a very basic and rustic recipe. It is really simple to do simple boil the carrots and cook them in syrup and butter – there is a great blend of sweet and spice ( with the salt and pepper)
I got my dad to cut the carrots ( I skinned them 🙂 )
Go Dad GO!!!!
Now let’s see closeup of the finished product
If you make any of my recipes I would love to see it – simply snap a shot and put it on instagram use the #budgetsavvydiva so I can check it out 🙂
Love You All!
Maple - Glazed Carrots Recipe
- 2 lbs of carrots - Peel carrots and cut into pieces
- ½ Tsp of Salt
- ½ Tsp of Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Pure Mable Syrup
- 2 Tablespoon of Unsalted Butter
- In a large skillet place the following together - 1 cup of water, salt, and carrots
- When it reaches a boil - lower heat to low medium and cover
- Cook till carrots are tender - about 8 minutes
- Place carrots back into skillet. Add butter, syrup, pepper.
- Increase heat to medium and stir constantly for 5 minutes
- Once everything is well glazed serve hot