I am in love with this recipe and I cannot wait to make it again for Christmas 🙂 I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This type of recipe is exactly what you want to be making this time of the year. This recipe is so easy to make I highly suggest to help #spreadcheer with family and friends to make this recipe for them.
Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® has more ideas on how to make amazing holiday yumminess. Head on over to Safeway.com for some inspiration this holiday season.
I went to my local Safeway to get all the ingredients – I always love to go to this store when I am baking since everything is nicely laid out and easy to find.
My two main products in this recipe are Betty Crocker™ Yellow Cake Mix and Hershey’s® Bar. You can choose Betty Crocker™ White Cake Mix if you want 🙂
This coffee cake is a little sweeter than one is use to – but it is super delicious.
What I love about this recipe is that you will most likely have everything you need in your pantry already.
First I make the topping which is brown sugar and plenty of walnuts
Next you will making the batter – do not worry it will be thick due to the sour cream – do not worry the cake with be nice and fluffy at the end
Melt the Hershey’s® Bar and drizzle the chocolate between the batter layers
If you do make my Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake Recipe please make sure to comment
Love You Guys!
Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake Recipe
- Cinnamon Crumb Topping:
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 Hershey’s® Bar - Melted
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake:
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker™ Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Hershey’s® Bar - Melted
- Preheat oven at 350
- Mix all the crumb topping together - set aside
- In a large mixing bowl - mix all the cake mixes together - except the melted chocolate.
- Place half the batter into a 8x8 casserole dish - drizzle the chocolate on top of the first portion. Add the rest of the batter - Add the topping.
- Bake for 40 minutes
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® . The opinions and text are all mine.