This is such an easy DIY and I just had to share it with you. I hope you make it as well
HOW TO USE
For a persistent cough or nasal congestion, rub your all-natural vapor rub on chest and throat. If desired, cover with a dry washcloth and allow the vapors to reach your nose and mouth. The vapors will soothe your throat and ease congestion.
All Natural Vapor Rub with Essential Oils
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup shea butter
- 1 Tablespoon beeswax
- 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops tea tree essential oil
- Add the coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax to a double boiler. Heat over medium heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a small mixing bowl. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the essential oils and stir well to incorporate. Transfer to a glass jar or container and cool overnight.