Easter is ALMOST here! Well in about 3 weeks. And I thought it would be fun to feature a easter type recipe using my favorite Easter candy peeps!
Peeps Easter Basket Cupcakes
- 12 cupcakes from your favorite recipe or box mix
- 2 to 3 cups frosting
- 6 Twizzlers Rainbow Twists Licorice Candy
- 12 Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies
- Green sugar sprinkles
- 1 to 2 cups jelly beans
- You will also need:
- Large open star tip (Wilton 1M Open Star Piping Tip)
- Piping bag
- Pipe a single layer of frosting over the cupcake. Sprinkle with decorative sugar.
- Cut each Twizzler in half. Create the handle of the Easter basket by pressing the ends of the Twizzler into the cupcake with one end on each side.
- Press a Peeps Marshmallow Bunny into each cupcake in front of the Twizzler. Add jelly beans around the bunny.
Do you have any fun Easter plans?!