Bio-care for every skin type is a healthy and important habit to follow in order to achieve and maintain healthy, smooth and hydrated skin. Many people find these practices a waste of time and may avoid them.
Various BIO programs for every skin type
Cosmetic bio-procedures are fundamental as well as differentiated care. This means that they must be observed depending on the type of skin, age and season:
- For dry skin: the bio-program should be rich in nutrient-dense foods to combat dryness and to restore and maintain the protective barrier that deteriorates when the skin is exposed to external agents and allergens;
- For oily skin: in this case, an effective intervention is needed, through the correct and effective narrowing of the pores and cleansing with the help of balancing and sebum-regulating compositions;
- For mixed skin: this is the most difficult case to care for, so it is very important that the individual bio-treatment is performed in a balanced way using cosmetics suitable for this type of skin; or using products for oily skin on the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) and products for dry skin on the cheeks and around the eyes;
- For normal skin: even if the skin is balanced and there are no pathologies, it also needs to be properly cared for, without harming it, and maintain its condition with the help of special products;
- For mature skin: Collagen and elastin production slows down with age. In this case, in addition to cleansing, it is necessary to resort to the use of creams / serums rich in active ingredients that are able to penetrate deeply and stimulate the production of proteins that help maintain youthfulness and elasticity of the skin;
- For young skin: in this case, the steps of your individual bio-care will undoubtedly concern the maintenance of freshness, purity and elasticity of the skin.
In addition, during the warm season, it is recommended to adhere to a biological regimen valid for all skin types, which includes the use of moisturizers and oils, in order to avoid moisture loss and excessive dryness. On the other hand, during the cold months, it is recommended to use a serum or cream with a less moisturizing texture, but more smoothing and maintaining optimal hydro-balance.
Morning BIO procedures
Bio-care for all skin types starts in the morning to ensure that our skin wakes up comfortably. In fact, at night the skin does not rest, but is in a phase of increased activity, as the so-called cellular regeneration takes place, which provides increased microcirculation, renewal and self-healing. Where to start? In the morning, wash your face well with your chosen cleanser. This is a fundamental step, given the problem of overproduction of sebum, which is formed especially at night.
- Water: The first step in a morning routine for all skin types is the simple act of washing your face to get rid of signs of fatigue and cleanse the skin of excess oil and dead cells. In the morning, it is preferable to use cold water, which immediately makes the skin more elastic, and also visually narrows the pores;
- Cleanser: In the morning there is not much need for deep cleansing, so it is better to choose a mild cleanser, perhaps with a dual function (exfoliating-moisturizing), to better prepare the skin for the next steps. Products rich in carefully selected, delicate and natural ingredients are recommended;
- Toner: Although often neglected, this is one of the most important ingredients in a bio-care program for all skin types. In fact, it performs the function of restoring the balance of acidity that the skin has naturally. First of all, this is necessary in connection with contact with “hard” tap water, highly saturated with limestone. By neglecting the toner, simply washing your face allows the limestone to settle on your skin, and this eventually backfires. Using a tonic allows the active ingredients of your favorite cream to penetrate deeper into the epidermis and more effectively benefit the skin;
- Face cream : the final step of bio-care for all skin types, which will soothe, moisturize and prepare the skin to better withstand the stresses of a new day, especially in an urban environment. Obviously, the cream should be chosen according to your skin type and your indies.
Evening BIO procedures
The bioprogram for any skin type ends at the end of the day before bedtime. Unlike in the morning, in the evening, our skin, which has gone through daytime stress and is exposed to many external factors (ultraviolet rays, microorganisms, smog, etc.), requires cleansing and preparation for the biological processes that occur naturally at night.
- Makeup remover: one of the essential products that every woman should have. It removes all traces of make-up, leaving skin cleansed, breathable and prepared for subsequent treatments. The pores, freed from make-up and pollutants accumulated during the day, are now able to saturate the active ingredients contained in the creams and serums used;
- Water: The second step of the evening bioprogram involves the use of warm water, which allows the pores to expand. Possible redness will disappear at night, and the next morning the skin will be clear and radiant;
- Tonic: a unique product that in bio-care for all skin types should be used both in the morning and in the evening;
- Serum: This is a concentrate of ingredients with specific functions. Unlike a cream, body serum is lighter in texture and absorbs within minutes without weighing down the skin before bed.