Make sure to PIN this recipe Button is right over there
I am a Orange Julius expert… Every mall experience had a trip to get an Orange Julius. This recipe is spot on ( I know there is no egg in it like the original has BUT the taste is the same. So save a bundle and make this drink at home – perfect treat for everyone. Gluten – Free.
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
6 oz. can frozen concentrated orange juice
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 or more ice cubes
1 Tablespoon of Instant Vanilla Pudding Powder
What To Do
Place all ingredients in a blender except for the ice cubes.
Blend until mixed
Add ice cubes one at a time – blend until smooth.
Enjoy I always place the mix in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- 6 oz. can frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 or more ice cubes
- 1 Tablespoon of Instant Vanilla Pudding Powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender except for the ice cubes.
- Blend until mixed
- Add ice cubes one at a time - blend until smooth.
- Enjoy :) I always place the mix in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
Recipe is adapted from HERE