I made this recipe about a month ago and Eric loved it! I decided it would be perfect for the site – I really love the fact I was able to sneak in some green beans into the recipe. This really is the perfect weeknight dinner recipe. This recipe is enough for a family of 4.
Ranch Chicken & Green Bean Pasta
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- ½ mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 cup chopped chicken
- 1 cup green beans
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- Prepare rotini pasta according to package. Drain.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, milk and ranch seasoning.
- Add to pasta and stir to combine.
- Stir in green beans, tomatoes and chicken.
- Refrigerate for two hours and serve.