Money Saving Tips: 5 Things to Replace That Can SAVE You Money
Budget Savvy Diva has put together 5 things you can replace that WILL SAVE you some money — and who does not love saving money?!
To Find EVEN MORE Money Saving Tips check out this link
Here are some examples of things even extreme savers should replace SOONER than later to save yourself money
1. Car Oil and Filter: Change around every 5,000 miles will more than pay for itself in fewer car repairs.
2. Makeup and Applicators: Check those expiration dates. You can contract a eye infection – this will cost more money then new makeup 🙁
3. Furnace Filters: Filters depending will last one to three months in the heating season — if you wait to long your furnace will run less efficiently and that is more money out of your pocket.
4. Smoke Detector Batteries: Change the batteries twice a year. Exposing your house to the possibility of burning down may be the worst money-saving move ever.
5. Athletic Shoes: Change them every eight months or so — the soles quickly compress and expose you to higher chance of injury as time goes on.