Other great tips
Tempted to buy a laminating machine? Well, now you don’t have to! While laminating machines like gfp laminators are still a great option for small-medium businesses or offices, DIY options are available for smaller home projects. Here’s how to laminate recipe cards, ID’s, and more simply using an iron, laminating pouches, and a t-shirt:
- Grab an old t-shirt
- Turn the iron on the cotton setting
- Using a laminating pouch (buy some for as low as $5.04 for 20-ct here), place the item you want to laminate in it
- Place the pouch inside the t-shirt (so it’s in between two layers of cotton)
- Press firmly for 30 seconds over the area where the pouch is
- Let cool and remove. Víola!