Check out the these other great budget tips:
One of my pet peeves is water spots on the faucets in the kitchen and bathrooms. Thankfully, there is a solution to these pesky little things (actually, two solutions!). One, with a lemon, and two, with wax paper. Here’s how to remove those unwanted spots pronto!
Lemon to Rid Water Stains:
- Cut a lemon in half
- Simply rub the open side over the faucets a few times
- Rinse and dry with a towel
Wax Paper to Prevent Water Stains:
- After cleaning water spots using the above directions, grab some wax paper
- Simply rub the waxy (slippery) side over the faucets a few times
- The wax repels the water, so no more spots!