This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleHolidayBaking #CollectiveBias
It is time to start baking 🙂 I am so happy to share this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe with you. I have said before that I am the go-to person for bake goods during the holidays. I also tend to cook dinners and breakfast too. When I bake I always go for NESTLÉ® products because I know with high quality ingredients you can produce a high quality dish. When you bake this holiday season make sure you are using NESTLÉ® products.
My main goal for this recipe was to highlight the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Red and Green Morsels chocolate chips – I really think they make the pumpkin bread lighten up with red and green – this is why I opted for a light sugar glaze on top.
First I went to Walmart to buy all my supplies from the baking aisle.
Here are all the ingredients you will need
The two stars of my recipe is NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Red and Green Morsels and NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Once the pumpkin batter has been made simply fold in the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Red and Green Morsels and your favorite type of nuts ( I chose Walnuts)
Bake the bread for about 55 minutes – make sure to let it rest for a few hours – I like to wait overnight before taking the bread out of the pan
I have a fun printable for you to help gift your bread to family and friends
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- ½ Cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Pumpkin
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Cup of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Red and Green Morsels
- ½ Cup of Walnuts - chopped
- ½ Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan
- In a large mixing bowl - mix together butter, sugar, eggs and pumpkin.
- Once the mixture is well mixed add in - flour, baking soda, cinnamon,and pumpkin pie spice - mix well
- Mix in the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Red and Green Morsels and Walnuts
- Spread into pan and bake for 55 minutes
- Let sit for 3 hours
- After 3 hours make the icing - simply whip the sugar and NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk together with a whisk
- Pour on the loaf
- Serve and Enjoy!