This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhatMattersToU #CollectiveBias
When that special time of the month rolls around – I know we all want a little comfort in the form of chocolate. I have always loved chocolate for that “special” time – I thought it would be fun to up my game and make something full of chocolate and comfort – this chocolate monkey bread has all of this and more. When I need to stock up for that “special time of the month” I go to Walmart to pick up all my supplies.
You really can get all the personal care items you need at Walmart. U by Kotex® is my favorite product to buy during this time. U by Kotex® makes me feel more confident plus at Walmart I save money – it is a win win all the way around. U by Kotex® and Walmart is the perfect combination like chocolate and monkey bread. I bought U by Kotex® Sleek® Tampons because of their anti-slip rubbery grip – and I love the level of protection I get. I also picked up U by Kotex® Click® Tampons to carry around in my purse. Simply click and you are ready to use – perfect size for travel.
Make sure to use SNIPP
How to Use
- Purchase 2 packs of U by Kotex® products at Walmart (Any Variation)
- Text UbyKotex to 811811 and upload a photo of your receipt
- Go to UbyKotexrewards.com and register to choose your customized reward
How cool is that ?! I love rewards especially when it is on something I was buying anyways.
What matters most to you when you’re on your period? Get up to $25 in rewards just for you by purchasing U by Kotex® at Walmart.
If you do make my Chocolate Monkey Bread Recipe please make sure to comment and let me know what you think 🙂
Chocolate Monkey Bread Recipe
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Butter ( To Grease The Bundt Pan ) - you can use spray as well.
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease the pan
- In a large bag - mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Cut each biscuit into ¼ths and place into the bag of sugar - cover well and place pieces into the bundt pan - add chocolate chips
- Mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 40 minutes