I bake chicken more than anything else in the kitchen – well I normally cook up rice to go with the chicken but you know what I mean.
This is the recipe I use and have used about 100 times – the chicken always tastes amazing. It is full of flavor but what I like about it is that I do not season it salt. You can add salt if you want; however, I do not try and add extra salt to my diet if I do not have too.
You can make this recipe with chicken thighs if you want – but in my family we tend to make chicken breasts. I always serve this dish with a veggie and rice.
Most of the ingredients in this dish should be in your kitchen right now.
This is what your final dish should look like – the butter really helps get that amazing golden brown color. I use unsalted butter – again I am trying to reduce the salt in our lives.
If you do make my Baked Chicken Recipe please make sure and comment and let me know what you think of the recipe. I am thinking about doing more easy chicken recipes – would that interest you?
Hope y’all enjoy the recipe
Baked Chicken Recipe
- 4 Chicken Breasts, no skin
- 3 Tablespoons of Butter, Melted
- 2 Teaspoons of Onion Powder
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat
- Add chicken and garlic - you can to make sure to cook the chicken on each side for 5 minutes
- Season with onion powder and red pepper flakes during the cooking process
- Place the skillet with the chicken to finish cooking for at least 30 minutes - you will need to make sure to check to see if it is fully cooked.