Fruity Pebbles are BY FAR my favorite cereal. When I go to the local frozen yogurt shop I ALWAYS add Fruity Pebbles to my tart frozen yogurt – what toppings do you add? I love the idea of making my own version at home – especially something I can make with the twins 🙂
These breakfast pops are great for any age, and they’re really delicious. Kids will love ’em ’cause they’re like a Popsicle, and Mom’s will love them because they’re easy to make, and a great way to get picky eaters to finish their breakfast!
FRUITY PEBBLE'S YOGURT BREAKFAST POPS
- Popsicle forms to freeze the pops in
- 1 pint of Vanilla yogurt
- 1 small carton of strawberry milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2½ cups of fruity pebbles
- makes 4 to 8, depending on size of Popsicle mold.
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, milk, honey, and fruity pebbles until blended.
- Put about 1 Tablespoon of fruity pebbles in the bottom of the Popsicle molds, and pour yogurt mixture on top to fill molds, and place in freezer overnight.
- To serve, take Popsicle out of the freezer, and remove mold from Popsicle stick, and serve for breakfast, or a treat anytime.